Any telecommunications company or administration which operates a public telecommunications network in a Caribbean territory for the express purpose of providing national and or international telecommunication services
Any company, corporation and or individual which is a telecommunication service provider (other than a company or administration which operates a public telecommunications network in a Caribbean Territory for the express purpose of providing national and or international telecommunication services), supplier of telecommunication equipment, government department, regulatory authority and or consultant or institution that has a major interest in the Caribbean and is able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Board a relationship with and interest in the development of telecommunications in the Caribbean.
An individual who is no longer an official of an active member and who has performed outstanding services to the Company and who accepts election as Honorary members upon the invitation of the directors in recognition of their work for the Company. An Honorary member shall be under no obligation to pay any subscription or make any donation to the funds of the Company.
Any regional and other international telecommunication, standardization, financial or development organizations which work with the Company to enhance the quality of telecommunication services.
Benefits of Membership
- Full voting rights at Annual General Meetings
- Qualify to serve as Directors or Officers of the Association
- Free registration at CANTO’s Annual Conference & Trade Exhibition, the premier telecommunication event of the Caribbean
- 50% off registration fee to first participants at CANTO’s Annual Conference and Trade Exhibition, the premier telecommunication event of the Caribbean
- Excellent networking and partnership opportunities with the following relevant stakeholders:
- Regional and International agencies
- Attendance at all CANTO’s events and workshop
- Participation in the Working Committees of the Board
- Marketing and Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Human Resources
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Financial Advisory
- Free copies (mailed) of the quarterly magazine “CANCION” and CANTO Annual Directory
- Twelve (12) Monthly Newsletters – Caribbean Round Up
- Annual Report – Caribbean Telecoms Year in Review
- CANTO Weekly Newsletter – BNamericas
- CTC BEAT Bi-annual Newsletter
- Subsidized and discounted prices on CANTO training/courses
- WALDEN and CANTO
- you are eligible for a 25% tuition reduction when you enroll in any Walden Graduate Degree program.
- WALDEN and CANTO
- Discounted prices on different partnered ICT events around the region
- Capacity Caribbean
- CTO Broadband Forum
- Free copies of CANTO’s Secretariat Report ( Print & DVD)
- Discounted prices on survey services with Peoplesurv
- Up-to-date web pages and website with discussion forums facilities
- Opportunity to host CANTO’s Annual General Meeting, Annual Conference and Trade Exhibition and other events.
- Opportunity to contribute to the Connect the Caribbean Initiative