Curacao is not only known for its beautiful pastel-colored colonial architecture and floating bridge but also for its brilliant youth. On May 17, Jarzinho de Jezus of Curacao was declared the winner of the 13th annual World Telecommunication Information Society (WTISD) Competition organized CANTO – a regional ICT Association based...
- C&W Communications: Collaboration Among Regional Stakeholders Vital to Create Digital Region
- CANTO 2019 – Futuristic Wednesday
- CANTO 2019 Day Two – The Conversation on the Regulation of the Digital Economy
- CANTO 2019 Day One – Collaboration, Co-ordination, Disruption and Harmonization
- Huawei Shares Regional Success Cases of Smart Cities at CANTO 2019