We wish our former Secretary General Ms. Regenie Fraser all the best with her recent appointment! Ms. Fraser was CANTO’s Secretary General for approximately 11 years (2004-2015). She has been selected to serve a one-year term on the board of trustees of the American Registry for Internet Numbers – ARIN. Fraser’s appointment makes her the first person from the Caribbean to serve on the ARIN board.
- UNESCO and Huawei Joins Forces for Sustainable Development in the Central America
- Huawei Powers State-of-the-Art Innovation Lab at UWI
- A Call for Support For Bahamas From Hurricane Dorian Aftermath
- C&W Communications: Collaboration Among Regional Stakeholders Vital to Create Digital Region
- CANTO 2019 – Futuristic Wednesday